Thursday 19 January 2012

What I have learnt.

I have learnt that in a business everything will be better if there is some form of innovation. Innovation can be a small thing but it can make a very big impact. Initially before my research i thought that innovation was just about inventing a new product but now i know that innovation is about the organisational structure the employee environment it is about everything in a business. It has opened my eyes to what i think the best sort of innovation in a company is and that is to have a narrow span so small teams but also have a flat structure so that when the boss walks into the room it does not all go quite because most employees will have spoken to the boss whether it via email or around the office about idea that they have for the company. This has been eye opening for me about what innovation can actually do for a company and i now know that it is a very valuable asset and when I become a manager i should use my employees for ideas rather than getting a consultant in.

No comments:

Post a Comment